Note: this role is open for remote
A BIT ABOUT US
GBatteries was founded six years ago to tackle one of the world’s most pressing issues: the transition to a cleaner future through electrification. We are pioneering battery technology which enables ultra-fast charging of Li-ion batteries without compromising battery life — and without changing the battery’s chemistry or manufacturing process. Ultimately, our mission is to accelerate the mass adoption of electric vehicles.
We are working on some of the biggest challenges in energy storage, and are looking for the right people to join us as we develop our technology and continue to scale.
THE OPPORTUNITY AND THE ROLE
As a Technical Project Coordinator, you'll be working shoulder to shoulder with our engineering,battery research, and test teams to guide them towards the successful completion of technical projects. You work directly with the senior leadership team, aiding in the successful planning, execution and completion of projects part of critical aspects of the company’s roadmap. This is an exciting opportunity to work at the crossroads of design, engineering, and business objectives, and have a significant impact on the deployment of our battery technologies. This is a highly technical environment where you'll be working closely with different engineering teams.
We've not set it in stone, however our preferred salary range for this position is $55,000 - $75,000 depending on experience and background.
THE SKILL SET
- Completed an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering,Mechanical, Computer Science, or in a related field
- Professional Project Management certification (PMP/ CAPM / CompTIA Project+) is highly desirable
- 3+ years industry experience of project coordination for various hardware and software based projects
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles and practices, including creating and monitoring schedules, budgets,meeting agendas, status reporting and risk/issue management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience communicating and consulting with project executives,stakeholders, and contractors
Solid experience with project management software (ex. ClickUp / LiquidPlanner / Teamwork / Zogo Projects / GanttPro /MS Project / MS Planner)
Nice to have:
- Experience in energy storage field
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Become familiar with our battery technology and get a high-level understanding of the projects the team is working on and how they fit in with the company’s goals
- Become familiar with the operations of the company through our company pipelines
- Begin working with the research & development team and continuously learn how their team operates
- Be documenting project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Begin working with team leads to create realistic,well thought out schedules for various hardware- and software-based projects
- Be working with and update senior management on the status of the projects via reports and meetings
- Begin identifying and addressing areas of improvement in project related research & development processes
- Begin working on and integrating a pipeline proposal that will streamline the completion of tasks and milestones for projects,specifically for the research & development team
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Have released several improvements to the project related research & development processes
- Build out pipeline that will streamline the completion of tasks and milestones for R&D projects, and making multiple pipeline integrations and executions within the company.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are working on many exciting projects towards our ultimate goal of breaking down the final barrier preventing the adoption of electric vehicles; range anxiety. We’re a growing company working with some of the largest manufacturers in the world, and there’s still a huge amount to do.You’ll be able to see the impact of your work from day one, and have the opportunity to see the final effect on real world products. We encourage unconventional thinking, and seek resilient problem solvers who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
HOW TO APPLY
Is the idea of enabling the global mass adoption of electric vehicles exciting to you? We’d love to hear from you! To apply please include a short message addressed to Henry Rearden within the application below; no cover letter necessary. If you have any questions, or just want to say hello, feel free to reach out to Vlad Belov on LinkedIn.
We particularly value diversity, and we know that experience comes in many forms. If your unique experience is close to what we’re looking for, please still consider applying.